1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some albums won't load (blank screen) in Apple Music

Discussion in 'Apple Music & iTunes Match' started by jrc1991, Apr 30, 2017.

1. jrc1991

jrc1991 New Member

This issue started out of nowhere a few weeks ago. Only happens with specific albums, not the whole catalogue. Also this only happens on iTunes, not on IOS and tvOS, where those albums opens correctly. More people are suffering this issue (at least in my country, Spain). HereĀ“s what happens:

Very often when I click on an album in Apple Music, not my library, the only thing that will load is a blank white screen.

I can play the albums with the play button on the album thumbnail, but can't load the album page.

I have tried various ways to get the album to display: Go To Artist, Go To Current Song, etc. I still get a blank screen. My workaround is to add the album to my library using the ... menu and view it from there.

I have tried deleting my cache .Didn't work.

Any thoughts?

iTunes 12.6.100, Mac Os Sierra 10.12.4.

PD: Try opening this one, for example, please, to see if it happens to you. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/korngold-sea-hawk-deception/id259356471

PD2: Thanks in advance and excuse my English.

2. kirk

kirk Administrator Staff Member

Interesting; first time I've seen this. I have no idea what's wrong, but since it's also happening to me, it must be an iTunes issue, or, perhaps, both our ISPs are blocking something (remember that these are just HTML pages that display in iTunes). However, I can see it in my web browser, so it can't be that...

3. Sam duffy

Sam duffy New Member

yes I'm noticing this too. Its just showing the pinkish background with a music logo on it but after a while it does appear